- 6 players per team start touching the back wall on their side of the court.
- 3 balls in the centre dead zone.
- 3 runners sprint to the balls and try and bring them back to their wall. Players must not cross the deadzone lines with their feet.
- Once a ball gets past the player return area it is active
- Hitting a player with a ball eliminates them from the game. The ball must not touch anything else before it hits the player.
- Catching a throw eliminates the thrower and gets one of your eliminated players back into the game. Does not have to be a clean catch but only the catching player may touch the ball.
- Knocking a ball out of a players hand with a throw eliminates the player from the game.
- If you are holding a ball you may use the ball to block throws, your hands count as part of the ball while you hold it.
- The team with the most players must make an attack within 5 seconds of gaining possession of the majority of the balls. The referee will call 5 seconds. If the players retain possession of the majority of the balls after the 5 seconds any player on that team carrying a ball is eliminated.
- Referee’s decision is final.
- Self refereeing is important, if you are legitimately knocked out please play honestly and leave the court.
- Do not step on the court lines, this is both for safety and to get used to strict line rules enforced in tournaments.
- Enjoy the game and have fun, try new tactics, it’s as much as sport for a smart player as it is for a strong or fast player.
- Games are 3 minutes long best of 5 rounds.
Alternate & Optional Rules
- Girls who make a catch get two of their team members back in.
- Save rule: If you catch a ball that hits off a teammate without hitting anything else then nobody is out, you have saved your friend.